Monday, 6 March 2017

DT Intro: Ola Khomenok

Hello!

Thank you for stopping by! We have a pleasure of introducing our second new DT member...



Name: Ola Khomenok

Blog name: LikeArt Studio

From: Israel

Achievements: Teaching at over 150 live workshops and recently became a DT for Mixed Media Place

Favourite colours: Actually, I love all colours. I believe that chosen colour must match to the chosen theme

Favourite media: Mixed Media in 3D style

My absolute 'must have' when creating: A jar with water and a few brushes

About: I'm Ola, almost 41 years old, married to my best friend, mom for 2 sweet angels J, live in Israel with my small family. In the past, I'm a professional graphic designer. After my son's birth, I'm a staying home mother and a full-time artist J. In addition, I am teaching workshops in my home studio. At the moment, I've taught more than 150 classes J

What inspires me: My dreams J. All ideas for my projects come to me from my night dreams J

My style: It's really a hard question. I think it's a mix of many things. Again, I believe that the style of the creation must match the theme and the mood. I mean when I create something romantic my style is tender and dreamy, when I create some masculine project my style is vintage or grunge J

Links to my social media & galleries:

Instagram
Pinterest
Facebook
YouTube channel

What kind of projects I do?

Layouts, canvases, cards, albums, notebooks, altered objects


A few samples of Ola's wonderful work... 





Welcome to the team, Ola! I'm excited to have you on board! 

All the best xxx

5 comments:

  1. Ola is very skilful, I love her work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is absolutely amazing !! I love her work too:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats and such a fabulous addition!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ola is the greatest teacher ever. She is talented and gifted I learn a lot thanks to her paitions encourage and her love to creativity.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment! x