Tuesday, 7 March 2017

DT Intro: Irena Stefanova

Hi there!

We're excited to introduce our third new DT lady so please welcome the talented...




Name: Irena Stefanova

Blog name: Irena's art and something else 

From: Bulgaria

Achievements: I am proudly designing for: Kartishok - challenges blog, Kartishok, Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog, Love To Craft Challenge Blog

Favourite colours: I love them all

Favourite media: acrylic paint, modelling paste

My absolute 'must have' when creating: White gesso and silence :)

About: I am a loving wife, a mother of 3 children and grandmother to a beautiful girl. I live with my family in a small town in North-East Bulgaria. I am a very happy woman, because I can do what I'm interested in, what I love and what fits my values and my lifestyle. I have a volunteer's soul.

What inspires me: The challenges to push me outside my comfort zone

My style: It is difficult for me to define my style, because I'm new into the mix media and the most things are new to me and I want to try everything.

Links to my social media & galleries:

Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/irenastefanova3/

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/handmade.art.and.something.else

YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP0V9OKaALXLUbNFvsQR8mw

What kind of projects I do? I love recycling, altered stuff, gelli printing and Art Journaling.


And a few samples of Irena's fab work...




Welcome to the MMW team, Irena! Great to have you on board!

All the best xxx

1 comment:

  1. All the best to you-looking forward to seeing more of your art!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment! x