Sunday, 8 November 2015

MMW#9: ANYTHING GOES


Hi there! 

Ready for some more mixed media fun? I hope you can join us again this time! We have a super easy theme for our next challenge and it's chosen by Amanda. You can make anything your creative heart desires as Anything Goes this time!! Yay!

Our sponsor for this challenge is... That's Crafty! And you could win a £20 voucher to their online store!

.

I have the pleasure of announcing our winner... Her creation is out of this world and she very much deserves the prize... 


Yes, it is creeeeeepy! BUT, there's so much effort that went into this make, so many fun mixed media techniques used and the Halloween decor is just amazing! I'm definitely calling you before Halloween, Sara! :) Your garden really looks spookylicious! :) 

There were so many amazing entries it was nearly impossible to pick our favourites! We got the job done though and voted for the following FAB 3, in numerical order...

imageedit_21_3694241225




Huge congratulations to you all! Please could the winner contact me (Ingrid) via ingridscraftscorner (@) hotmail. co.uk to claim the prize and to confirm if happy to join us as a guess designer next month. 

Don't forget to download relevant badges from the side panel and proudly show them off! 

Now onto the new challenge... There will be some changes to our team. Mo is unable to continue with her DT spot due to being ill. We're all very sad and are thinking of her. We're keeping our inky fingers crossed that one day she will be able to join us and remind us how very talented she is. Sending big hugs! X

We will welcome Lena as our new DT member from next month and I can't wait to see her in action! This lady is extremely talented and I'm very happy that she agreed to join us here at MMW! 

There will be some changes to our blog  from 2016 too! I couldn't possibly spill the beans just yet, but I can promise heaps of mixed media art and inspiration that will get your creative juices flowing. We have a couple more challenges and some fabulous Star Designers coming up still this year so plenty to look forward to! Feel free to let me know what you would love to see or read about in 2016. You can leave a comment with any suggestions. I'm all ears! This blog is here for you so don't be shy and say hi! If you are not a follower yet then please hit the 'follow' button so you don't miss anything. 

Our lovely team were busy in their craft rooms and created wonderful projects. Check them out... 












Laine


Yulianna

1st project that we didn't get to show you last month....


& 2nd project for this challenge... 2 from Yulianna! What a fab bonus, right? :) 




I hope you are feeling inspired to join the fun! We can't wait to see your gorgeous makes! 

I'll be back soon with some winners of 8 ATCs from Riikka and I. We had some awesome entries during our Swap Party

Bye for now and stay creative!

Hugs, 

Ingrid xxx 


The DT xxx


21 comments:

  1. merveilleuse idée pour ce nouveau challenge ! et magnifiques projets de la DT
    Félicitations aux gagnants :-)
    bon rétablissement pour MO <3
    je suggère la peinture à l'encaustique ....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! We love seeing your makes! You've been fab! Xx

      Delete
  2. Thanks you for the new challenge and for requesting what we would love seeing.. I'm not a regular follower by lack of time I'm sorry Ingrid, but I come as soon as possible and each time with a real pleasure. So for me things are perfect like that...
    By the way, welcome to Lena in the team, and all my wishes for Mo if she's ill the poor, hope her health will be better soon so she can restart to create here or there!
    Hugs Coco xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Coco! I'm so glad you like our blog and hope you come to join us again soon! Your little box is gorgeous! Hugs xx

      Delete
  3. Oh, sorry, forget to say that the inspiration is wonderful. Tonight I especially LOVE the little Christmas tag!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes - Sarah's project was SPECTACULAR. Great choice. Congratulations to all though - so fun to see such fantastic challenge projects. And wow - thank you for SUPER inspirations from the DT. j.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Ladies, you have outdone yourselves, AGAIN, with your awesome inspiration! Huge congratulations to Lena, joining the team! And Mo, you will be sorely missed, but we want you to get well! Huge congrats to the Top 3, too--fabulous creations! I need to swing by for a closer look at these and the Design Team artwork. Meanwhile, a big old happy dance is about to happen here! I am SO honored that my anatomical section took the prize! He's grinning down at me, as I type! Thank you so much! Sorry I'm late, but I've been packing up my Halloween yard display. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations! Your make was awesome! Xx

      Delete
  6. FELICITATIONS aux gagnants
    Bienvenue à Lena
    j'espère que MO , va vite se rétablir

    j'aime ce challenge :-) et j'aime l'inspiration de la DT

    xoxo
    corinne

    ReplyDelete
  7. This all sounds very exciting thanks for all your hard work x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for picking my mirror in the top 3 and congratulations to the winner and other ladies in top 3.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning creations and all so very different and unique. Thank you for the inspiration x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous inspiration from the team . thank you x

    ReplyDelete
  11. At last I have managed to play along have been watching blog for a while, fabulous inspiration and a lovely blog thanks for the challenge
    MaggieH

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love when you have an anything goes theme, so many wonderful and diverse projects to be enjoyed! Great inspiration from the DT as always and glad I was able to join in the fun this month. Off to take a closer look at everyone's creations! Deb xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. stunning creations from the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great inspiration from the team... looking forward to hopping around for a closer look!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fantastic creations from the winners (a big wow especially to Butterflied n Buttons, as I can't leave a comment there as I'm not a Google +er!), as well as from the team. We all love an Anything Goes, especially with Christmas around the corner!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment! x