Sunday, 11 October 2015

MMW#8: Anything Goes on Wood

Hello!

Did you miss us? :) I can't believe how quickly this month has passed! We're back with a brand new challenge and what a fun challenge it is! We're asking you to create ANYTHING on WOOD! Whether you choose to use a piece of wood as a substrate for your mixed media art or make it the star of the show... it's up to you, but you must include some wood in your creation (a tiny wooden embellishment in a corner does not count, ladies and gentlemen :))) 

This challenge was chosen by Mo who has not been very well lately. Despite the fact she has not been around we all think of her and say hi now and then. We want to show Mo that she is still very much part of the Mixed Media World so we've all created something for her chosen theme and would like you all to send Mo well wishes and create something for her. Mo has not been able to create lately and I know she misses it very much. Who wouldn't! So make her happy and join in! 

Sending you heaps of love and healing hugs, Mo! :) We miss your gorgeous art and hope you recover soon! xxx

Our last winner, Lena, was busy crafting with wood and created the most amazing piece... it's jaw droopingly fabulous and I will write a special post to show it off on Sunday 18th October. Something to look forward to, right? :)

***

The sponsor for our next challenge is the amazing...

http://www.artisttradingpost.com/

...and they promised a £20 voucher to our winner! Wow! Thank you! 

***

My teamies made the most amazing pieces for Mo's challenge too. Check them out... 













Yulianna
*image to follow*


I know what you are also waiting for! You want to know who won our last challenge, right?! Heheee...

Our winner is.....




CONGRATULATION!!! Please email me (Ingrid) to ingridscraftscorner (@) hotmail .co.uk to claim your prize and confirm if you would be interested in guest designing for us next month!

....and our FAB 3 are as follows... 



Mixed Media Decoupage Altered Bottle Golden Anniversary 1



What a fantastic selection of art! I can't stop admiring it all! Thank you all for sharing it with us here. Please feel free to download the relevant badges from our side bar! You should display them with pride because you really are true mixed media artists!

There were so many gorgeous artworks I was pinning to our PINTEREST like mad!!! You guys rock!!!

Don't forget... we're also running a fab ATC Swap Party and everyone is welcome to join in! See the post HERE

That's all from me today. I hope you will enjoy the rest of the weekend and perhaps squeeze a bit of crafting in too! We shall look forward to seeing your gorgeous makes. 

Hugs, 

Ingrid xxx



13 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winner and top 3, stunning works of art ladies ;)
    Well done my fellow teamies too, loads of great inspiration here today
    Hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winners and top 3! Fantastic art by the Design Team! I have some driftwood I have been saving on my desk and I will be thinking about the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. felicitations ! j'espère que Mo va vite guérir <3
    il faut que je cherche du bois maintenant ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow !!!, thank you for this position !!. I feel very honored and grateful. It will be a plcer for me to be with you for the next challenge.
      A hug :)
    And congratulations to all the girls are great artists !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks ladies - lovely to make the Top 3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for choosing my card as one of your Top 3! Congrats to the other winners! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. THANK YOU lovely Teamies for creating such stunning projects on wood. So much inspiration here as always. Mahoosive hugs to you.

    Love
    Mo:-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like fun, I don't know if I have anything wooden, but I will have a look! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous inspiration ladies! And well done to the winners! What beautiful autumn colors! Looks like an interesting challenge; I sure hope I can join in!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love and hugs to Mo, and big thanks for a great challenge theme. It's certainly inspired the team - fabulous makes all round. Hope to find the time to join in.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Here is the link for # 12 Sarascloset--I had troubles with the linkup http://sarascloset1.blogspot.com/2015/10/something-little-less-sinister.html
    Thank you! Sara Emily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I went ahead and re entered as #16; sorry for any confusion! Mr. linky was not happy when I originally linked this project!

      Delete
  12. A set of fabulous creations by the team for this new challenge!!!
    and congratulations to the winners of the last challenge, their creations are gorgeous! :)
    Coco x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment! x