Sunday, 9 August 2015

MMW'#6: Gorgeous Textures

Hello!!! 

It's the second Sunday of a month which means we are back with a new challenge! This time it is my turn to pick a theme. I (Ingrid) am a little bit texture mad and get very excited just by looking at crackles, patterns in Gesso, textures created using various textiles and other fun materials... pastes, embossing powders, paints and more.... the possibilities are endless! Whatever you decide to use make sure you have fun and create some seriously yummy textures! Excited? I certainly am! :) 

The MMW Design Team had some real fun and each lady added their own twist on the theme. I can't wait to show you what we all created. Before I do though I have a great pleasure of announcing the winner of the fabulous stencils from our new sponsor That's Crafty! 

*cue *drum *roll.....



We also had a real tough time picking our Fab 3, but we got there in the end! In no particular order, here they are...







How wonderful are all of these entries! Gorgeous, gorgeous! CONGRATULATIONS to all of you. Please download the relevant badges for your blogs, display them with pride, you deserve them!! Please could the winner email me to confirm if up for Guest Designing for us next month and to claim the wonderful prize ... ingridscraftscorner (@) hotmail. co. uk 

Our new challenge is sponsored by a wonderful Etsy shop called The Old Vintage Shop where you can find gorgeous images for your arts and crafts. 

.

You can win 3 images of you choice from this very shop and be our Guest Designer the following month. Sounds good? To inspire you even more our oh-so talented team had some serious fun during their mixtravaganza and want to share these with you... 













Laine (...who is better and back in the game! Yay!) 




Yulianna decorated inner pages too so hop over to her blog to check them out! They're fantastic!


Mo, I hope you get better soon so you can also join us soon! We're all sending the biggest healing hugs!!! 

Now, this is what I call beautifully textured creations! Each is so unique and fabulous! I hope you're feeling inspired and come to join our challenge! I can't wait to see what you'll make! 

Before I go, I'd like to ask you to stop by next Sunday. We have a very special Star Designer joining us for a day bringing some super-awesome mixed media goodness! This is going to knock your socks off!!!! So stay tuned, have fun creating and see you next week! 

Big hugs, 

Ingrid xxx


the MMW DT xxx

19 comments:

  1. Great choices - congratulations to all the winners - you had such incredible projects!!! And thank you to the DT for your SUPER FINE inspirations.... ready to go out and play with textures!!! j.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay! Cant wait to see what you'll make ;) xxx

      Delete
  2. How do I enter the challenge as there is no link?
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Linda! Apologies, the linky is now working, looking forward to seeing your make! ;) xxx

      Delete
  3. I agree with Joi above...you ladies picked some awesome winners for your stencils challenge last month! Congratulations to all! And what fabulous inspiration this month, AGAIN, from the super talented Design Team! I hope I can join in again this time! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, Sara! We can't wait to see what you'll make this time! ;) xxx

      Delete
  4. I cannot find the Linky Tool - how can I take part in your challenge? Hugs, Tanja

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tanja! Apologies, the linky is working now! Looking forward to seeing your creation xxxx

      Delete
  5. congratulations to all the winners !
    I love this new challenge :-)
    thank you to the DT for your inspirations
    CORINNE DE FRANCE

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you very much for choosing my project for the Top 3, I am absolutely delighted!
    Congrats to all the winners, your projects are gorgeous!
    Great inspiration this month with fantastic DT projects!
    Mar

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness. thank you so very much...
    Not surprised you had a hard time choosing. there were so many great projects to look at.
    well done everyone.
    Z x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous inspiration by the DT. Thank you for adding the linky :) Hope you like my project.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I realy love this Challenge: I'm all in :-)
    Beautiful art of the very talented DT, I am very impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for choosing me as Fab 3.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sorry, I'm a little bit late - many thanks, I'm very happy and honored! Congrats and it's always a pleasure to visit your site!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats to all the winners! Many thanks for another fun challenge and for sharing the awesome DT inspirations with us! Your challenges and your art are pushing me to go outside of my comfort zone and I'm loving it! Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, I hope you are still checking here comments I accidentally put the link to my entire August archive (don't worry, its' short! Ha! Ha!_ But I don't know how to go back and correct it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful inspiration by your design team!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment! x