Monday, 13 July 2015

MMW#5 : Stencils

Hello! 

We are back and we're back with a bang! I'm so excited right now! We have a new winner and runners up, we have some big news to share, a guest designer to welcome and a fabulous variety of GD makes for our new challenge! Make a cuppa, this is gonna be good!! :) 

I think I'll start with our new winner of the Masculine/Father's Day challenge... 

Winner: 


Fab 3: 




CONGRATULATIONS to you all! Please could the winner email me to ingridscraftscorner (@) hotmail.co. uk and please grab the relevant badges for your blog. Display them with pride, you soooo deserve them! We didn't have as many entries as masculine theme is never the easiest, but the quality of entries was amazing! It was sooo hard to choose! You guys rock! 

I had a few personal favourites... 


I could seriously go on... I'll be pinning the lot to our Designers' Favourites board! Thank you all so much for playing along with us! We have a new challenge in store for you and an exciting one it is. The next challenge is all about 'Stencils' and is chosen by our lovely Georgie. She'd like to see you make a stencil a star of your project or you can use a few and layer them...is this easy and fun? 

Well, I am going to excite you a little more by telling you why our post is delayed by a day and what our prize is... 

Today is a very special day for our new fabulous sponsor That's Crafty! 

That's Crafty!

Today is a launch of their sweet mini stencils and we feel very fortunate that we could team up with That's Crafty! and celebrate this special day with them. Yay!! You see where this is going... ? Of course! The prize for our winner is going to be donated by That's Crafty and what else could the winner possibly get than... 10 of their newly released stencils!!! Whooohooo...! 

Winner's prize: 10 stencils by That's Crafty!


Thank you, That's Crafty!, we are so honoured and grateful for your sponsorship and are excited to be sharing this with all the crafty souls out there! 

Excited? Good! Now, keep reading, because I have a very special person joining us today and that is the lovely...




I’ve never liked writing bio’s, as I really don’t feel like there’s much to say but the basics are; that I started cardmaking in February 2004 and was hooked in an instant. I love to work with stamps and inks to create clean and simple cards but now and again, I like to play with paints and do more mixed media pieces. I’ve been very fortunate, in the fact that I’ve been published in UK and US publications since 2006. And that’s it really.


Paula has kindly agreed to join us as a Guest Designer and is here to share her gorgeous make... 





How amazing is this altered book cover! I think you will agree with me when I say Paula is one very talented lady! Thank you for inspiring us, Paula, and for joining us here today! x

Now onto the fabulous MMW Design Team and their gorgeous inspirational makes... 


  
  







...and Yulianna who is joining us as a Designer for MMW for the first time and, oh my, am I glad she has!!! Loooook... 





I have more pics of this beauty from Yulianna, but I won't share.. no, I won't! You will simply have to visit her blog.. you will be so impressed, if you do! She's amazing! 

What a gorgeous line up from the Design Team, right?! I can't stop looking at all these makes. I hope you will feel as inspired and come and link up your make for our new challenge 'Stencils' for your chance to win 10 fantastic stencils by That's Crafty! 

We shall look forward to your comments and seeing your stenciled masterpieces! Until then, have a wonderful time! 

Hugs, 

Ingrid & the team xxx 





26 comments:

  1. WOOOOOOOOOOWWW! What a wonderful inspiration from DT!!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what amazing projects from the design team, enough to get anyone rushing to get started!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah - congrats to the winners - such WONDERFUL projects chosen. And congrats to That's Crafty for their new stencils launch and the opportunity to have them as sponsors - so FAB. And WOW - the DT has done INCREDIBLY well with INSPIRATION... love all the examples and love the challenge too!!! j.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun topic and great prize. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic work by the DT and aren't they fab stencils

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to the winners! Thanks for highlighting my entry. Love the Design team art for the challenge and Paula is always an inspiration! Looking forward to the new challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow thank you so much for your lovely words Suzanne x

      Delete

  7. Wow a really great post with so much news too. Well done everyone . I look forward to the new challenge as I LOVE using stencils x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to all the winners. Love all those little stencils - I want them all :)
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats to the winner, top 3 and Ingrids favourites too, well deserved ladies ;)
    Paula, thank you so much for being our GDT for this challenge, a wonderful creation as usual by you.
    Not forgetting my lovely and talented teamies too for the inspiration of course
    Big hugs to all
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. amazing work from the DT - and amazing winners too - brilliant xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you very much and congrats to all the other wonderful projects, really a fabulous inspiration for the new theme!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats to all !
    Thank you to have chosen my project, I am proud <3 ++
    I look forward to the new challenge , Fantastic work by the DT and aren't they fab stencils

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW WOW WOW!! Congratulations to all of the lucky winners- so well deserved! And I do agree with your list of personal favs as well!!

    Great new stencils from That's Crafty!!
    And Love Paula's art and her journal cover is just scrumptious!!!
    Great makes DT_ very inspiring! Hoping to be in this time around!! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jackie - you are most kind x

      Delete
  14. OMG, what a fantastic inspiration from the DT! Thank you so much, ladies!
    Branka x

    ReplyDelete
  15. BEAUTIFUL DT creations and a fabulous challenge.xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations to all the talented winners and personal favourites and what a wonderful and generous prize this month from That's Crafty! Amazing inspirations from the DT and guest designer, time to break out the stencils and join in the fun :O)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for all the fab inspiration and for the fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Olá! Pela primeira vez estou participando de seu desafio. Sou iniciante em Mixed Media.
    Os projetos e tudo que vi aqui é deslumbrante...muito obrigada!
    Meu nome é Marlei e eu sou do Brasil
    Abraços.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you for the amazing inspiration from the Design Team! And what a beautiful altered book cover from Paula! Wow; it's fabulous! And another thank you to the team for choosing my card as a Fab 3 for the Masculine Challenge! I've been away on vacation, and what a wonderful welcome home greeting! I'm so excited to be considered among all those other wonderful works of art! Great picks by the Design Team, and I'm so honored to be included! I hope I will be able to join in again this time. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  20. OMG what amazing Design Team work!

    Lin

    ReplyDelete
  21. Awesome design from everyone! Congrats to all! This challenge is definitely one to join in on, who doesn't like stencils! Hugz. ~Niki

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow oh wow ladies! Drop dead gorgeous DT inspirations, love everything and every little detail, am reasonably new to stencils but enjoying them a lot! Thanks for the gorgeous inspirations and great challenge Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks for the fantastic inspiration from the design team!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment! x