Sunday, 14 June 2015

MMW#4: Masculine/Father's Day


Hi there! 

I must warn you right from the start,. there is way too much crafty goodness and excitement in this post and it is most likely going to disrupt your chilled out Sunday ;) Let's get to it... 


Firstly, a big welcome to our beautiful new followers! I'm so glad you decided to join us here and hope you will enjoy our posts and feel inspired for our fun challenges.

Talking about our challenges, it is time to announce a winner and our Fab 3 of our last challenge 'Vintage'. We had so many amazing entries, you guys make it sooooo hard to pick! But we've done our homework and visited your fab blogs to check out your gorgeous makes. I simply had to pin on our PINTEREST a few to show you the serious contenders and the ones that were considered as our choices. We can only have one winner though and the awesomely talented person is...........


HUGE CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please email me to ingridscraftscorner @ hotmail. co. uk (minus the spaces, of course) to claim your prize! Also, please let me know if you would like to be our Guestt Designer for our next challenge ;) 

We also have our Fab 3 and in no particular order these are.................

Equally HUGE CONGRATS!!! Please feel free to grab the relevant badges from our side bar, you so deserve them! 

I have a special announcement today. Our last winner Yulianna agreed to Guest Design for us this month. She made a fantastic mixed media creation, it's going to knock your socks off!




What more... you may have noticed that we have a really special team here at MMW. Not only that we are all friends brought together for the love of Mixed Media, but also each and one of us has a little bit different style. Our got very excited when I saw Yulianna's work and fell in love with her textured and unique style. I could no longer resist and asked her to become a permanent member of our team and she said YES!!! Yay! Welcome to our world, Yulianna! We're all excited that you are going to share your talent with us! I'm going to have a little surprise for you at the end of this post so read on...

This month's challenge theme is chosen by my dear Inky, I mean, Donna :) (Her blog is called Inky & Quirky so I nick named her 'Inky' after she renamed her blog and it reminded me of my name. Ingrid in short is Inka, as my Mum and close friends call me. So there is a little internal joke,.. Inka and Inky, hehee.. :)) aaanyway... the challenge perfect for this month is... 

Masculine/Father's Day

....and we look forward to seeing your gorgeous makes again! I can't wait to see what you come up with. My fabulous teamies did an amazing job once again lined up some gorgeous inspiration for you. Check them out...

Yulianna (GD)













Ingrid  (Father's Day card)


Laine & Mo - a bit of a sad news here... our two lovely ladies have not been well lately so can't join us... we're sending them both big healing hugs and hope they are back in action soon! Lots of love! x
I hope you enjoyed our line up and your creative buds have been tickled. If you join our challenge and win you could win a whopping £20 voucher from our wonderful new sponsor...

http://www.artisttradingpost.com/

How cool is that?! So go ahead and have fun, check our rules and don't forget to link up your make below. 

I promised you a little treat so here it comes... a special Youtube video prepared by Yulianna showing you how she made her fantastic notepad...




That's it for today. I hope you can visit and join my teamie's blogs too. They love to hear from you, including me, so feel free to share your thoughts or say hi! Big hugs to you all, 

Ingrid & DT xxx

23 comments:

  1. Firstly, congrats to the winner and Top 3, you guys really make it hard for us to choose!
    Secondly, I know I'm biased but really the DT makes are darn good!
    Big hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing amazing amazing - what a wonderful post - I love all the inspiration and the winners and top 3 from last challenge are just awesome xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow...Brilliant creations by all!! Thanks for inspirations ladies.
    Congratulations all winners...you have done awesome job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is so much yummy creativity over here, thanks so much for all your hard work.Thanks for pinning my seahorse project! The video is incredible. Well done to all the winners too x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to all the winners and Yulianna for her amazing video. The inspiration from this truly talented Design team is incredible.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. First of all, I will agree with Donna above! I think the Design Team really outdid themselves! What a huge amount of ingenuity and creativity! And well done on your choices for winners for the Vintage challenge last month! These are all great vintage pieces! I can't wait to come back and look at the video! Hugs! Sara Emily

    ReplyDelete
  7. PS an EXTRA HUGE congratulations to Yulianna on her win! I'm really looking forward to spending some good quality time with your video! And thank you, ladies for my pins! I'm SO honored! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow masculine projects are most difficult for me,but you all made some amazing projects. Thanks for the inspiration,would def give it a try.congrats to all the winners :).

    ReplyDelete
  9. All these projects are mighty impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing creations and inspirations. Congrats to all the winners and Yulianna that is a fab note pad and the video tute is just awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh wow I'm a tad shocked to see my name in your winner/top 3 selection - congrats to all xx

    And the next challenge looks fab...loving the inspiration from the DT :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats to all the winners !The video is incredible.<3
    and Great healing Laine & Mo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats to Paula and to the other to Fab 3! Thank you for including me!
    Wows, such super inspiration for this month's challenge and Yulianna's video is a huge treat -thank you!!
    feel better Laine & Mo xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations to the winners, and also to the amazing design team for brilliant samples to inspire. you rock x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fantastic textural pieces of art. I will go take a closer look now and watch the video. I love masculine pieces and these are all fantastic. Thanks so much for a fabulous challenge. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats to all the winners. There are so many wonderful entries for this challenge.
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, such wonderful inspired projects, really beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are all awesome sauce! Such a very talented DT! Yall have me shaking my head in awe! ~Niki

    ReplyDelete
  19. So delighted to be one of your Fab 3 - thank you so much! I'm only sorry that it's taken me this long to find out. Congratulations to all the other winners - what amazing company to be in... and what fantastic inspiration for the next theme too.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congratulations to all the talented winners and wonderful inspiration from the DT for this months great theme. Congratulations to Yulianna on becoming a permanent member of the DT and healing energy headed to Laine and Mo.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I have not much time at the moment to be on craftybloland and leave comments, but reading your lovely post Ingrid (Inka in short thus?.. :d) and seeing all the FABULOUS samples gathered here just so much deserves a comment.... Wow !!!!!! Congrats to all the winners, I didn't join in this challenge but their makes are totally fab, I couldn't compete! :D Coco xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh my gosh!! I didn´t see this post till today! How exciting, that you picked my work into the Fab 3, thank you so much, I feel very honored. Congrats to the other winners too!
    The inspiration of the DT ladies is wonderful and congrats to Yulianna. I´ll watch your video right now!
    Have a nice week all together!
    xxx Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  23. Absolutely amazing projects from your design team. Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment! x